Acceptance of Order
1. After you have placed an order, we may need to verify your Paypal account before we accept the order.
2. Once the order is accepted and processed, we will charge to your Paypal account accordingly. We will also send you the details of the shipment once the goods leave the manufacturer's warehouse.
3. We reserved the right to reject any orders and payment, without providing any reason in writing or verbal.
4. Please note the following estimated timing when shipping:
a) Standard, same country: Expect 4 - 6 days
b) Standard, international: Expect 7 -14 days
5. The above estimates are assume non-peak season and there is no unforeseen circumstances, or force majuere such as bad weathers.
6. All other trademarks not owned by Designer Store that appear in this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Designer Store.
7. The product descriptions are provided by our vendors or suppliers. We do not warrant that the product descriptions or other content of our vendor is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product sold on DesignerStore.com is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in UNUSED condition and in its original packaging.
Returns and Refunds
8. We do not accept refund of items until the item arrives at our respective supplier or vendor warehouse. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. For more information about our returns and refunds, please see this page.
9. We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately.
Limitation of Liability
10. You expressly agree that we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the use or inability to use our service. Your use of our service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided “as is” without any warranty express or implied.
11. We reserve the right to modify the Conditions of Use and/or terminate our service for any reason, without notice at any time.
12. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
13. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.